Friday, February 5, 2010

My stylist and nail tech get paid $250 per week base how much commission should they make on top of this?

I own a new salon and I am not too up-to-date on commission rates. How much should a nail tech and stylist make after the $250 base per week? And should I be paying my permanent makeup artist more commission than the stylist and nail tech? She makes the same base per week.My stylist and nail tech get paid $250 per week base how much commission should they make on top of this?
depends on if they buy there own product or it is supplied....if you supply , i would think 15-25 % depending on how much money they are making you.......they should be going home with $500. plus a week between pay and tips.....but of course that also depends on the area your in....





if your salon is new than i wouldn't worry about it now unless the ';girls'; are complain.....you'll know more in a year than you can increase....don't be afraid to talk to other salon owners in your area either...you'd be surprised on how willing most are to help...
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment