Friday, February 5, 2010

Nail tech clients record can anyone tell me what they do with the record cards.?

I have always had them but have never had my clients sign them. Having just done a creative foundation course it is part of the course to design a record card and of course the client signs it.


Does everyone do this?


I can see it is a great idea and probably a must nowadays but do we get them to sign for treatment each time they come in and how would we do this? wouldn`t it be loads of paperwork.


Any advice on this would be greatly appreciatedNail tech clients record can anyone tell me what they do with the record cards.?
for that you should see


http://bizsol.0fees.net/


i hope that resolve your problem. i have also experienced this web on answers.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment