Sunday, February 7, 2010

Any advice on becoming a nail tech?

I'm a single mom and thinking about starting nail tech school.. rite now i am not working and dont know how i could afford child care for 5 months while im going to school! any ideas on grants or anything? i live in arizona..Any advice on becoming a nail tech?
Are there any government funded programs for single moms in your area? When my kids where young and I was first divorced I went back to Community College through a Federal Program, it not only paid for my schooling but also for day care for my kids. Now that was a while ago (my youngest is 21 now). Your welfare dept. may help you find something.Any advice on becoming a nail tech?
You can make some decent money, but you will be breathing acetone fumes all day long, which is not good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment