Sunday, February 7, 2010

Which would make you more nervouse? Sitting in a dentist's chair or in a nail tech's chair?

Has any American opened a nail salon in Spain and if so how is it going?Which would make you more nervouse? Sitting in a dentist's chair or in a nail tech's chair?
both will but the nail tech make me more nervous because they don't give you any pain killersWhich would make you more nervouse? Sitting in a dentist's chair or in a nail tech's chair?
dentist for sure
Definitely a dentist...at least with a nail tech, I can see what they're doing
dentists chair not nails
A dentists chair.
A dentists chair getting a tooth filled and noticing the dentist has a tremor..Ouch
most likely a dentist's chair
A nail tech's chair when the nail tech is holding a dental drill and asking me to open my mouth.
'; the dentist's chair of course'; nothing is more pain full
dentist
Why would sittin in a nail salon make you nervous?
I think my dentist would be better at painting my nails than pulling my teeth
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment