Friday, February 5, 2010

Girls, would you go to a (straight) male nail tech?

Was thinking of going to nail school, or at least doing it for extra money here and there, since I do my wife's nails often. It isn't the norm, I know, but wanted to see what you all thought.





Thanks!Girls, would you go to a (straight) male nail tech?
yes. they do the best jobs at nail salons if they're married :)Girls, would you go to a (straight) male nail tech?
Yes I would..


To me it wouldnt matter their sexual preferences ,(orientations) for their lives.


It is the way they do their jobs. I go to the people, male or female that do the best and neatest jobs for me, whether manicure, pedicure, or hair cuts.





If they take their jobs seriously and focus on what they're doing instead of what is going on around them at that moment Then I will continue to go back to get what I need done.
Sure, why not? Esp. if you do a really good job. What does straight or not have to do with it? Do what you love and you'll always be happy!
of course..In the shop i go to some of the male do better nails than the females....sometimes female nail tech be haten and mess your nails up..males like to see you beautiful
Why not. I just care if you do a good job.





You could make more money as a hairdresser, though.





Why not go to beauty school and do both?
yes, there aren't many straight male manicurist or hair dressers, maybe you should look into beautician school, then you could do both!

No comments:

Post a Comment