Friday, February 5, 2010

Costs of becoming a nail tech?

I'm getting ready to enter cosmetology school and I was wondering what the average is for station rental, restocking supplies and any other figures that will give me an idea of what starting out in a salon will be like. I live in southern Oregon and I know costs vary by location but any info helps. Thanks!Costs of becoming a nail tech?
I would suggest first getting your education. Only then can you prepare for things like this. One thing I should note: Cosmetology school only teaches the very basics about nails. It is most ly hair, not nails. If you want to learn only nails, a specialized nail training program is the way to go. That said, I don't think cosmetology school will be sufficient to learn how to do nails, and do them well. Just my opinion.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment