Friday, February 5, 2010

What to do about Annoying Nail Tech?

I love getting my nails done. I go to the same girl every week, but she is really annoying. She just keeps talking and talking. I have sort of gotten fed up with it.





This past week, I decided to sort of dish it back to her. I went to get a pedicure right after working out. As part of the service, she removes my shoes. I could barely keep myself from laughing when she did it this time. I was also happy because she did not chat to me at all during the pedicure. Does anyone else have problems with their nail tech?What to do about Annoying Nail Tech?
Yeah, I get really annoyed when they speak in their Language, and you know they're saying something about you! Man, I wish they spoke EnglishWhat to do about Annoying Nail Tech?
Here's a flash - change techs. Don't be a pig.
thats bad gal!





u culd have found some other way to solve this prob.





u cant treat humans that way dear.
Find a new nail tech. Or come in with earphones in your ear. Or talk on your cell phone the whole time.
Go to a new tech. Sure, you've gone to her for ages and she does a great job, but there's always someone else that's just as good out there.
No ideas!
I think they are annoying also..If they would shutup they would get a tip

No comments:

Post a Comment