Friday, February 5, 2010

I need some major help with picking a job:) I am a nail tech but i am so unhappy with my job. the people there

clients and employees are so mean and very shallow and i make commission and tip alone (no base pay) but we are slow and i am making no money barely and they take alot of money out of my checks to pay for our chairs and everything every week. anyways, if i got a job at olive garden or j alexanders or cheesecake factory or something do you think i would make atleast 2000 a month--i have an apartment and bills.I need some major help with picking a job:) I am a nail tech but i am so unhappy with my job. the people there
I would apply at all of the expensive fine dining restaurants. Typically people tip according to the cost of their meals. So the more expensive their meal is the more the tip will be. My cousin actually makes great money at a fine dining restaurant. Not to mention he's always got money in his pocket from daily tips. His only complaint is the hours and schedule. You can't count on having any certain days off work.I need some major help with picking a job:) I am a nail tech but i am so unhappy with my job. the people there
you might make 2000/month - before taxes (figure closer to 1500-1600/mon after taxes - if you work 40 hrs a week at those places, but you might not get any health benefits and you might not get 40 hrs a week or you may get stuck working some of the slower shifts where you won;t make as much - and you income could also vary widely from week to week -
I am a business owner and run a home based business. I am looking for those individuals who are motivated to earn between$500 and $5000 a month. I am happy to speak to you more. You sound like a personable person with great skills in need of relief from your draining job. I think i can help. e-mail me we'll talk more.
Why not be your own boss? I don't know what your interests are but I'd love to share the details about my business with you. I'm a designer with Latasia Jewelry, it is a fantastic, small (but growing!) company. I love the jewelry, the people are great and the commissions are super! You work your own hours, as little or as much as you like, and the sky is the limit on how much you can earn. You could even work around your current job. I can help you get started for free, if you're interested, my website address and email are located on my profile. Good luck!


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment