Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is a decent/good tip for a nail tech/hairdresser at a salon?

Is it a percentage of your total bill like you tip a waiter? I live in Central Florida.What is a decent/good tip for a nail tech/hairdresser at a salon?
an average tipping is about 15%.





if you're not completely satisfied tip less.


very satisfied tip about 15% or a little more.What is a decent/good tip for a nail tech/hairdresser at a salon?
If its just a normal haircut, I give like 5 bucks. If its an up-do or coloring i would give closer to $10. Nails I normally give $5.
I would say about 3 dollars. nail techs/hairdressers' are already making big bucks with the prices they charge nowadays.
$5-10 every other visit is a nice tip.
I tip 25-30% on haircuts. It's all about establishing a relationship with your stylist.
15-10 percent

No comments:

Post a Comment