Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is a good tip to tip a hairdresser or nail tech?

If they do a great job, you are looking at 15 to 20%.What is a good tip to tip a hairdresser or nail tech?
Basiclly I round up. If my service cost $17 I round up to $20.What is a good tip to tip a hairdresser or nail tech?
15 to %20
The amount of tip depends on how much you liked the service... but it's generally expected to give 10-20%.
I tip 5 bucks no more or less...now a waitress is a different story, don't even get me started with some of the service we have received..............
Usually I tip what I can. The hairdresser I see understands my situation as I have gone to her for many years. Sometimes I have a hard time getting her to take the extra as a tip since she knows money is tight for me. I think its a personal choice. Maybe use the same system that you would if you were tipping a waiter or waitress in a restaurant. If your haircut was $30 a reasonable tip would be about $5 or $10 depending on how satisfied you are.
depends on how well they work....20 percent..........
$5-$10 depending on how much you like the cut and whether you would come back to the same person or not.
if i am doing a cut or shampoo cut and style i usually get $5-10.


if it is a chemical i get $5-30.


if it is a kids cut i get $2-5


if i know someone has the money and is too cheap to tip, i don't go out of my way to please them again.


if i know they don't have the money to tip, i usually give them a break on their service and don't expect a tip.


i along with many will not tell you this.....but we charge a**hole charges!
the only tip they get from me is to be good to your mother....they cost far to much as it is
We don't do the whole tipping thing here in australia.Thank god with the horendous$$they charge.
I always tip my nail person 5 dollars for each thing they do. Like 5 for a manicure, 5 for a pedicure, etc... I tip my hair stylist usually 20%, but maybe I wouldn't tip that high if I didn't go to such an upscale salon where it's basically required
if that's the stylist you always go to and you usually get the same thing then 5, if not and u like what the person does then 10 or whatever u like. but remember stylist and techs do remember faces. and treatment is different. believe me!!
35% because they're doing something for you personally to make you look good. good tip good results my hair usually is like $100 and i give my stylist anywhere from 30-40 and my nails about 30 with pedi and i give her like 10 eyebrows are 9 and i just give her 15 they remember faces and ive never had a bad job done yet
15 to 20%
i donot know ?
Tip them like you would a server.
Depends on the service and the cost of the service. If you get your nails and toes done I would say $7-8. Hair can be up to $20 depending on what gets done. If you get highlights, cut, shampoo, and style, the whole shebang is worth the big tip if its done right. It is hard to find a good stylist and if you are a good tipper, they will continue to give good service.
I usually give my hairdresser $5 if she does a good job and if I don't like it 0
20%

No comments:

Post a Comment