Tuesday, February 2, 2010

When getting acrylic nails, have you ever asked the nail tech to thin out and sharpen the tips?

I want my nails to feel sharp, kinda scratchy but not so sharp that they are blades. Has anyone had their manicurist do this for them? How do you go about asking them? Sorry, I feel like a loon asking this..When getting acrylic nails, have you ever asked the nail tech to thin out and sharpen the tips?
it's not possible, once they start drilling it will look opaque. I've tried that once...trying to make them look as thin as the real thing...well it looked al scrathed up and like very opaqueWhen getting acrylic nails, have you ever asked the nail tech to thin out and sharpen the tips?
I've never asked that, I would worry about them breaking more easily. It hurts when they break, and sometimes its not pretty... whole nail torn off...etc.. But I'm sure they would do that for you if you asked.
Not me!
You can ask - but I don't believe they look as nice because you'll end up with a thicker base - which will look odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment