Friday, February 5, 2010

Where can i find a good nail tech school in west palm bach florida?

I'm 17 and i'm a senior in high school i get out of school at 10:30am and i need sumthinto do in my spare time. I was thinking of going to school to be a nail tech but i dnt know of n e places in West Palm....would somebody tell me some schools where i can get my nail tech licenseWhere can i find a good nail tech school in west palm bach florida?
I'm not sure if one must have either a ged (general education/equivalency diploma) or high school diploma before entrance into a cosmetology/nail tech program though there may be a nail tech program offered thru the local county vo-tech school. One doesn't necessarily have to go to one of those private expensive schools as long as the vo-tech program is accredited within the industry. Some high schools offer cosmetology programs, however, not all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment