Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Calling Nail tech's - I have removed my acrylics myself (yes I know) nails are not too bad but...?

I am due to have gel nails put on on Thursday and my one little finger nail was ripped off (top2-3mm) down to transparent clear type skin. Can I still have my gel's, please say I can!!Calling Nail tech's - I have removed my acrylics myself (yes I know) nails are not too bad but...?
It may not be a good idea since your nail could get infected.Calling Nail tech's - I have removed my acrylics myself (yes I know) nails are not too bad but...?
my mum is a nail techinician.....and she said u can still ha them but u will need a lot of work on it and the results may be thick and look very fake
yea you can but make sure that you tell them that. They should put a clear coat or oil on top before starting!
Im not a nail tech, but i'd think not. But thats my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment