Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I tell the nail tech if I wanted these kinds of nails? (pics)?

I wanted my nails to kind of look like these pictures. But it's my first time so I don't know what to ask for. Is it a full set? Is it just the tips? Is the color of the tip considered ';nail art';? I'm really not sure. What do you guys suggest? Thanks!





http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/h_aimeey/2243471380_d393917ee0.jpg


http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/h_aimeey/3179676686_551523ccbc.jpgWhat should I tell the nail tech if I wanted these kinds of nails? (pics)?
that looks trashy and ugly.What should I tell the nail tech if I wanted these kinds of nails? (pics)?
tell her you want cheap-looking hooker nails


sweetie...its hideous...both of them are seriously awful
Say you want a french full set. Then show her the length you want it, and the color and jewels are considered a design.
you should take the pictures with you...then they will be able to see wat u want...
Say I WANT HEARTS ON MY NAILS and they will give u them i swear

No comments:

Post a Comment