Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Train as a nail tech?

i'm looking to become a nail technician but none of the colleges near me offer it. im thinkin of a home study course from essential nails. but im wondering if its possible to train thru just a salon, how long it takes and if there is a qualification at the end of it?Train as a nail tech?
Where abouts are you based. There is a place up north that offers short intensive courses which you can do one on one or in a class. To learn acrylics it is a one day course and costs 拢200. You can buy the kit from them as well for 拢60. They are really good and they stay with you untill your done. You get an IHBC diploma at the end of it which enables you to get insurance and a job in a salon if you wish. They are based in Yorkshire but she can travel.Train as a nail tech?
I would think you would get better answers in the Beauty section.
My sister just got a job training in the salon where she has her nails done. Personally I wouldn't bother with those home study courses. I've been having my nails done for years %26amp; the only time they've been crap nails has been when the person learned at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment