Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm A new Nail Tech, Why do some of my clients nails pop off :( ?!?

sometimes nail techs don't use enough glue... but it could just be the clients...for some reason my nails are really oily and don't take well to acrylic...have you tried gel sets?I'm A new Nail Tech, Why do some of my clients nails pop off :( ?!?
Make sure you etch the natural nail, then use a dehydrator and then the primer and allow these to dry competely before starting, if the nail doesnt look dried out, use a second coat of primer. Another reason can be the ball of acrylic is too wet . Hope this helps....I'm A new Nail Tech, Why do some of my clients nails pop off :( ?!?
I chew on my nails, so when i first started getting my nails done I would chew or just pick at the sides... and the next thing I knew I was waiting in line to get a new nail.
It could be that the nail isn't the right size for the person. That causes the nail to pop off sometimes. Also if the area under neath the nail was not cleaned good enough that can also cause the nail to pop off. When you dint clean underneath good enough, the oils can eat away the glue you used. If you dint use enough glue, this to can cause the nail to pop off.
You can be using too much or too little glue, also buff the nail and you can even leave a lil file dust as adhesive
it could be a number of things.....but more than likely its in the nail prep...when etching the natural nail are you removing all the dust from the nail bed? are you using a dehydrator???? and are you blending the tips with the natural nail??? and if you are, are you over filing??? these could all be the problem why the nails are popping off....goto my profile and come join my group of nail techs....in the reason you want to join just let me know that i had answered your question here....

No comments:

Post a Comment