Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What should I ask the nail tech if I wanted these kinds of nails? (pics)?

It's my first time so I don't know how I should ask them. Like what's a full set? Is the color of the tips considered nail art? Do I ask for french manicure? I'm really not sure.





http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/h_aimeey/3179676686_551523ccbc.jpg


http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq300/h_aimeey/2243471380_d393917ee0.jpg





*I posted this question before but all I got were answers like ';those nails look trashy, just ask for hooker nails, blah, blah.'; FYI, I'm not looking for the exact DESIGN so stfu. I just wanna get a general idea about professional nails cuz I don't know anything. Thanks so much, u guys!What should I ask the nail tech if I wanted these kinds of nails? (pics)?
When you walk in say you want a full set they'll know what that is and you should bring along the picture of the nails you want. You can get a french manicure with fake nails which is white tips on the nail tip. The color of the tips is just a design any design you want. You can also get acrylic or gel nails. Acrylic nails use more chemicals and are cheaper and gel nails are supposedly better for your real nails because they use less chemicals these are also shinier and they ';cure'; them with UV light.What should I ask the nail tech if I wanted these kinds of nails? (pics)?
A full set is all 10 fingernails. The second pic is a french manicure with decals. There are different types of nails they can do such as acrylic, fiberglass, gel, and so on, but the best way to choose which is to just ask the nail tech. Each one has it's pros and cons and some are harder on the natural nails than others. Just ask, most nail techs are more than happy to answer your questions and guide you to what would work and look best for you.
For the second one you can say ';I would like a full set about this length *show nail to person and point out how long you want it* with purple sparkle tips with nail art*Ask to see what kind of stick on stuff they have and choose what you want*.





For the second one just ask for a full set french manicure with the design. 1 heart, 2 rhinestones.





Hope this helped
These nails are gel nails. Ask them you want acrylic nails. They will ask if you you want the white (bottom one) or the colored nails (top one). They are the same price. If you want colored nails, they will ask you to pick a nail color. If you want the jewels or the designs on them you have to pay extra. You can place the jewels where you want them.
yeah ask for french tips, they will color the white part any color you choose with an airbrush so it will look cool, then they will super glue jewels. less is better though so stick to something light and pretty, just a few jewels here and there and white tips always look better. and beware, the longer the nails, the easier they will break and it will be super uncomfortable for you.
I actually like the second picture. Just ask him or her for a regular full set and whatever things they have to put on the nail like rhinestones or hearts, just tell him or her how u want it and how u would like them to go.





Or just print out both of the picture and take them to the shop. They`ll get a really good idea how you would like them.
You should look at like the gyaru(?) Nails! They have soo much.





But umm maybe like acrylic french tip, or if u have long nails a silk wrap? And ask them what kind of designs and stickon stuff they have
I like the second one more. YEAH, the best thing to do is print it out and tae it to them.
Well, you could print out the picture and ask them to do that.





They'll do it. I've done it before.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! those nails are so totally cute!!!!!!!!!! they definately say ur a star!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! so i like once read in cosmo gurl that a gurls best friend are like her nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


princess says hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


why that's like my poodle silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring a picture to the nail tech!!
just print out a picture of those nails and show it to them
OH MY GOSH HOW PRETTY!!!! GIRL IF YOU WERE MY FRIEND I WOULD HOOK YOU UP CUZ MY BOYFRIEND MOM DOES NAILS=))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment