Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did my new nail tech over charge me?

I went to the nail salon on Saturday. I got a polish change on my acrylic nails and a polish change on my toes. On my nails and toes I got the same design, which was all red nails with a black tip and silver line below the black tip. Mind you I did not get a rebase or pedicure. Just a polish change. Then I got an eyebrow wax. My nail techs granddaughter told me it would b $35. When I went to pay her, she said it would b $36. I didn't complain or ask too much, but I do feel I was overcharged. My nail tech is nice and everything, and I like the quality of the work she does but I feel ripped off. What is your opinion? Should I go back to one of the two of my old shops or stay at the current one I went to on Saturday?Did my new nail tech over charge me?
R u crying over a dollar?? U knew it would be around 35Did my new nail tech over charge me?
if you went to a nail tech, and you payed money, yes you were over charged..
Umm, it's a Dollar. Get over it!
Well i would have to say stay with it .. if you liked the service you got then it would be unfair to the nail tech. And besides it was only one dollar difference.. and you obviously left the other shops for a reason as well..
NO! dont be a cheep person, my nails cost $125 for a new set and $80 for fills. but theyre silk gel nails, you probably have the cheep kind. but even then, they didnt over charge you.





HEY ANSWR MINE PLZ


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment