Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cute nail Tech GUY?

Is it weird for a guy to be a nail technician? I'm intelligent and cute so the gals will want me !! My mom is opening up a nail salon, i'm thinking about working there...Majority of salons are owned by Asians with bad English (i'm asian 2) so i plan on stepping it up, dominating, and taking every customer in that area (very rich area)!!!! So ladies how would you feel about a cute young guy doing your nails? im 18





I don't know any young guys or have heard of any doing nails but i don't care !!!!! There's ton of money to be made and I'll get to meet a lot of GIRLS =) My good looks, charm, and skills shall get me a lot of clients !!!! i will dominate THIS BUSINESS hahahahhaaaaa XD





Also i need advice on getting clients


should i flirt 4 more tip ?? or focus on doing a good job


or good convo ??Cute nail Tech GUY?
I think that would great! go for it!Cute nail Tech GUY?
I'd focus on doing a good job to keep the client and also do a little flirting to bump up the tip. Flirting never hurts. ;-)
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment