Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Train to b a nail tech?

i'm looking to become a nail technician but none of the colleges near me offer it. im thinkin of a home study course from essential nails. but im wondering if its possible to train thru just a salon, how long it takes and if there is a qualification at the end of it?Train to b a nail tech?
I would try to train through a salon or school. It may take up to 6 months to a year. You wont get the same education at home.Train to b a nail tech?
i did my trainging thtough a salon in my town... i had to pay for it, it was a four day course, spread out over 5 weeks, but it was well worth it...


enquire in local salons, asking if they offer courses to take, etc...
you can do a apprenticeship in beauty so i think you could do it in nails aswell.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment