Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help from a nail tech?

Hey. I was coloring a friends hair the other day and I used gloves, but some of the dye must have gotten under my nails when I was washing out her hair.


Do you know anyway to remove this without taking off my nails. I am worried that if I get a fill (witch I desperately need) the dye will be trapped under there.


Any help is very much welcomed and appreciated!


ThanksHelp from a nail tech?
I am assuming that the dye is under your acrylics on top of your nail. It sounds like your nails were lifting a bit at the edges for dye to get under there. When you go get your fill, the nail tech should clip off those lifted off areas, maybe file the dye off of your natural nail if it's on there, and continue like normal.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment