Sunday, February 7, 2010

I've been putting off working as a Nail Tech because I didn't want to lose my health insurance at my present

job. What's the cheapest most affordable health insurance for people in the beauty business or entreprenuers? If I leave my current job and do nails I will no longer be covered so I will have to buy my own. Thanks in advance for an info will be appreciated!I've been putting off working as a Nail Tech because I didn't want to lose my health insurance at my present
There are too many variable to help you here. You will want to visit a local independent agent. This person knows the plans that are available in your area and can help you find one that's best for your situation. They don't charge you anything for the service.





You may get offers for medical discount cards. Be very wary of these cards. They are not regulated by the Department of Insurance nor do the people that sell them need to be licensed. This means you have little recourse when you have problems with the plan. If you are tempted by the low price and claims of “save up to 80%” be aware that very few doctors actually take these cards. It does you little good if you have to drive 4 hours to find a doctor that will accept the card. One state couldn’t find any doctors in that state that took the card and only one dentist who was on probation for unlawful activities so they banned the sale of the card. See this link http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/wes… for more information. Many other states are starting to ban these cards.





Before signing up with any discount plan get a list of doctors. If they won’t give you a list consider it to be a scam. Call the doctors on the list to make sure they’re still taking the card (many don’t even know that they’re listed as a provider) and that they’re accepting new patients.I've been putting off working as a Nail Tech because I didn't want to lose my health insurance at my present
I am a life and Health agent in NC and I have a great policy that will not only cover your health but also help you save for your retirement and get most of your premium returned to you. Contact me and I will be glad to help you. debbieingold@yahoo.com
You might want to try and bookmark this site for research information on health insurance. news, articles and more. It may have the resources to help you with your question.





http://www.healthinsurance-guide.net/
im stuck in the same situation that you are in. im ready to leave my current job, but can't because of the health insurance coverage that i have. the insurance covers for infertility, and i know if i go somewhere else i won't luck up on that insurance again. you may have to check out some insurance providers for individuals....such as blue cross and blue shield, met life..just to name a cpl. good luck as a nail tech....dont let insurance stop you from becoming what you want to do. sometimes we have to make sacrifices in life sometimes, but it will be worth it in the long run.
Here is a site that will allow you to get benefits at a very low cost - that way you can go on to pursue what you want to do and not worry about putting out alot of money for benefits!!





http://www.helpyousavenow.com





I hope this helps and good luck with your new career!





Tammy
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment