Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If your nail tech called you???

If you went to get your nails done at a nail salon one time and after that they called you to tell you if you came in that day they would give you a discount or really cheap service how would you feel? Would you go? Please let me know what you think?If your nail tech called you???
They are probably trying to give you great customer service, and encourage you to become a regular customer.If your nail tech called you???
I have never gotten my nails done, and given my phone # out?? I don't know. Mine just sent out discount cards in the mail...
ya i would go if it was good service they prob need customers
tht sounds weird. i probably would go w/ some friends or someting
I would definitely go. They may just be really slow and know that it is around the time that you need your nails redone... A discount? Thats awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment