Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it proper ettiquette to tip the nail tech?

Yes, even if they don't do a great job you should still tip them. It's just like a barber or a waitress, they are providing you with a service, so you should tip! If they don't do such a great job, you are entitiled to decide how much you want to tip, but you should always leave something.Is it proper ettiquette to tip the nail tech?
Yes ...depends on how good they do their jobIs it proper ettiquette to tip the nail tech?
yea... 15%
yes if you are satisfies
Of course it is!





They breathe in all your sluffed off skin and bits of plastic, have to touch your feet and nasty bits... They deserve it!





Especially since the tech doesn't own the shop and half of them are working as slaves!
Yes. I've done it and I know others have too.
Yes it is. That is where a lot of them make their money. Hair stylist too, 15% I go with 20- 25% myself.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment