Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If a nail tech uses a liquid and powder and a uv light does it mean that I have uv gel nails or acrylics>?

After only one week, my nails look terrible. It looks like I need a fill in even though I was told that fill-ins are every 3 to 4 weeks. When I am there getting a pedicure I always hear people saying that the uv gel nails are the greatest. I have always had a good experience at this nail salon. The only reason I got the nails was that when I get a manicure it normally only last a couple of days. I spent 70 bucks for these nails and it pretty much lasted as much as a 6 dollar manicure.If a nail tech uses a liquid and powder and a uv light does it mean that I have uv gel nails or acrylics%26gt;?
i love getting my nails done. the only way that they are ';gel'; nails is if before they put your nails under the UV light, they will put a gel on top of your nails. They wipe the gel off as soon as you take your hands out from the light. I usually have to get mine done every 2 weeks, just depends on how fast your nails grow. Also, a little advice, if your nails aren't lasting, maybe you're not going to the best place. Does it smell really bad? Do they have to leave the doors open? If it smells horrible nail places, of course, have a smell, but if this is very very distinct and horrible, that means that they aren't using the best chemicals for your nails. That could be why they aren't lasting. If a nail tech uses a liquid and powder and a uv light does it mean that I have uv gel nails or acrylics%26gt;?
First off not every person's nails grow at the same rate. Secondly, the UV light is to help harden the acrylic and speeds up the drying process. Try a different nail tech who uses the same acrylic process. If it happens again then it just maybe your nails grow really fast. My wife complains right at about the two week mark that her cuticles need be cut and she needs a fill in.
you have gel nails.


acrylics are much better in my opinion.


call the salon, most will fix the problem at no charge because one unhappy customer can lead to a lot of lost business. it could be that the product used was old or something of that sort.


but id definitely call your nail tech or go in and show her, my bet is shell make right. i would.

No comments:

Post a Comment