Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nail tech or medical assisting which makes more money?

Although the tips can be nice as a nail tech, you are not always guaranteed a tip from your customer. Chances are your hourly wage will be higher if you are a medical assistant, chances are you will be offered benefits and there is more job security in the medical field.Nail tech or medical assisting which makes more money?
As this is my profession, I make pretty decent money. I am not going to state my earnings. All I am going to say is that I live very comfortably. I have also been ';doing nails'; for 14 years.





My prices are well above the other salons and I have a very affluential clientele.


It also all depends on if you are good at the skill involved and are confident and are employed at a high end salon.





Nail techs reportedly can earn up to $100,000 and more... This is no joke. Work your tail off and you've got it made.





I don't know of anybody working as a medical assistant earning that amount.Nail tech or medical assisting which makes more money?
ask them in the nail salon i don t know what they make hourly but can make good in tips
Around here it is no question, medical assisting! My friend is well was a nail tech, shes 20 and her mom kicked her out. In order to make money for an apartment she quit the nail tech job to work retail at Kohls department store. If you live in a bigger city though nail techs might make more. You could always ask one.

No comments:

Post a Comment