Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nail Techs in Oregon PLZ Help! What is a good Nail Tech school in Oregon? Around Salem area?

I've been doin some research because i'm ready to go back to school and i'm moving to oregon in two weeks.. I found a few schools in Portland but thats a 40 minute drive from where i will be living(in the salem area).. I was on this website and i don't know if its a school but it was College of Hair Design Careers they didn't provide much information.. So i called and nobody was there to help me.. Also would it be better for me to take courses that are 600 hours or 350?Nail Techs in Oregon PLZ Help! What is a good Nail Tech school in Oregon? Around Salem area?
Honestly, No one can tell you what school is better. The instructors in every school are different, and all teach different ways. Yes, the College of hair design is a School(I just looked at the website.). I'm not entirely sure where you go the 350 hours, But the oregon state hours for Nail techs are 600 hours.
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment