Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did not tip the nail tech today... Feeling remorse?

I live around Houston where the average refill for ';pink %26amp; white'; refill is $25. Tried a new salon today, average appearance, etc. When finishing up my nails the tech cut 3 of my cuticles with the block filing thing. I kept jerking my hand back and she kept filing away. 3 bloody cuticles and not even an apology... Then the total was $35, which was my fault bc I did not even ask the price when I sat in the chair...





Would you have left a tip? Only thing is she did a good job on my nails and it is close to my work.. Just want some JMO's.





Thanks


KJDid not tip the nail tech today... Feeling remorse?
I definitely wouldn't have left a tip. Did you forget to tip her last time? Maybe that's why she was so rough ;)


But yeah, don't feel bad for it. She got paid for what she does, and you shouldn't feel obligated to leave a tip.Did not tip the nail tech today... Feeling remorse?
you shouldnt have even paid...you can get an infection bc it is open sores and then she used chemicals....they may have ';tried'; to fourse u to pay by threats...but what are they gonna do really? all you have to do is show whoever they would have called....i wouldnt have paid or tipped.....thats just me though.....and when they asked why id show them and say this is what ur nail tech did...she cut me and expects me to pay...for what? a crap job.
I wouldn't have tipped and I wouldn't go back.
I can say I honestly would not of and then let her know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment