Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hours to become a nail tech?

Ok, so I wanna go to school to become a nail tech. I live in Tennessee, which I don't know if it makes a different which state. lol.





Does anyone know the general amount of hours/months it should take to become a nail tech?Hours to become a nail tech?
Here is a link to a chart that lists all 50 states and their requirements for nail technicians. I hope this helps!





http://www.nailsmag.com/pdfs/handouts/NA…Hours to become a nail tech?
I'm from Alabama and it's 750 hours. Most likely, tennessee is the same thing. My suggestion is to go to a (popular) nail salon and ask where they got their license. Also, check out the Paul Mitchell school in Antioch, Tn and see if they do nails there. Good luck!
go to your local beuty school
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment