Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does the nail tech normally take off your shoes and socks before a pedicure?

I went to a nail salon the other day and as I was sitting down at the massage chair, the nail tech turned on the water, rolled up my jeans and took of my shoes and socks. Is that normal? Or do most people take off their shoes and socks on their own? As my pedicure was finished, the nail tech rolled down my jeans, slipped on my flip flops for me. Do most people put on their own flip flops and roll down their pants or have the nail tech do it for them?Does the nail tech normally take off your shoes and socks before a pedicure?
I usually do it, but the first time i got a pedicure, the person took my shoes off for me, and later put them on for me!


it kinda freaked me out a little... i wasn't really sure what to do, since i'm perfectly capable of doing it myself...


but whatever, she was just trying to help.Does the nail tech normally take off your shoes and socks before a pedicure?
I always get mani / pedis. The pedicure is always first. I slip off my own shoes and roll up my own jeans. I get my pedicure, and then the nail tech walks me over to the manicure station, carrying my purse and shoes. Then I get my mani and they walk me to the drying table thingys, once again carrying my purse and shoes. When I'm done drying, I slide my own shoes on (or they do it for me... it depends on the tech), pay them (I always take my cash out before so I don't mess my nails up trying to get it), and leave.











I hope this helps!
I take my shoes off before I sit in the chair and roll up my pants. They slip the cheapy flip-flops on though after they're done, before you go dry your nails. I usually wear flip-flops to the place though cuz it's easier to get on and off.
Normally you would do your own....I think that the tech was just giving some extra service and trying to earn a bigger tip (nothing wrong with that!).
they sometimes do that, but usually only for people wearing some sort of sandals.
she was just being nice by taking off your shoes for you and slipping on your sandals.
umm i think you do it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment