Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Help! Nail Tech Needs Answers Plz!?

Hiya!


I am just about to start training as a Nail Tech but would initially would like to start with a home learning course. Any advice here?


Also, if anyone has any good links to sites of suppliers, advice etc would be great.


Last but not least, I could do with a list of basic stock I should have for my kit!


Thanx muchly!Help! Nail Tech Needs Answers Plz!?
I am a creative nail tech. I have trained with other ';systems'; but cannot beat their training or products.


Check out this link:


http://www.creativenailacademy.com/Help! Nail Tech Needs Answers Plz!?
It's best to go on a college course as you have other students to practise on! they will also provide you with a full list of what you should have there are a lot of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment