Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nail tech in California..?

I am going to be doing nails for about a year in California, but havn't decided on the city yet..I want to be where theres alot of weath so people wont mind droppin fat tips!





Any suggestions on good citys?/Nail tech in California..?
San Diego, CA. I live here and always have my nails done. There are tons of nail shops, BUT obviously you speak perfect English so this will work to your advantage. Areas like Rancho San Diego, La mesa, La Jolla, Del Mar are good upper class areas to work. Most of your client base will be white older women who 1) usually tip well 2) you can charge more for the service. There are other areas in San Diego that are ';ghetto'; and low class/poor quality nail shops. Email me if you have any questions! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment