Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Male nail tech?

Im a 21year old male and i work as a nail tech do u think this makes me look gay. Ive got a girlfriend and paint her nail and have manacure's done on me weekly at the moment Ive got a french manacure ur opinions plzMale nail tech?
Not at all. I think that would be awesome to have a man that could do my nails so I dont have to :)Male nail tech?
it's not what you do, it's how you act...


As long as you don't act feminine, there would be nothing to worry about for you!
Keep it all real, yeah its pretty gay if thats what u CHOOSE to do. and MEN DONT GET FRENCH MANICURES. Just keep ur nails neat and clean, and MAYBE a coat of hardener if they break easily. as a man u do not need a manicure more than once every 2 weeks.





.....There are many males in my nail shop but they are Vietnamese immigrants and they OWN the shop and whenever they bring over a new family member he gets them a job.





but if it makes u happy and ur girl dont mind forget what everybody says.
I agree with OZ, I used to have guys do my acrilic nails. I have to say, I always wondered, but I am not one to judge. I say that you are who you are if if it pays the bills, then who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment