Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nail Tech In Funeral Home?

I am a licensed nail tech. in N.J and looking for extra money on the side working in funeral homes locally. I want to know if anyone out there that can help get me started or know how i can go about doing this. I don't know where to begin and if what i want to do really exist. So if you have any kind of info. I would very much appreciated..Thanks in advance!!Nail Tech In Funeral Home?
Hi there. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I honestly think you will have a very difficult time finding a job doing this. Most of our clients are older and either they didn't do their nails, or they simply paint them, which we are capable of doing. I cannot imagine any funeral home that would be willing to pay someone to paint nails. Acrylics on the deceased would be unneccessary and I have never had that requested. Sorry this may not be what you were looking for, but good luck!Nail Tech In Funeral Home?
Hello,





Great post. The most important part of business is advertising. This makes or breaks a business. Some of the best ways to advertise I've found are:





1. Offline promoting (business cards, flyers, newspaper and other print advertising).


2. Online promoting (buying banner ads, forum posts, email auto replies).





The best method that's worked for me so far is handing out business cards. I don't do this in the usual way.... I buy them in bulk from a place online (they give the cards for free, I just paid shipping and handling...they also give a really nice free business card holder, it looks impressive). They're really high quality. I just put all of the info about my business on the cards, and I hand them out on cars at bus stations, malls, etc. It's worked out really, really well for me, and it's completely inexpensive =)








http://www.cards-free-to-my-biz.info





Good Luck with your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment