Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is my Nail Tech VA license valid in NY?

i just moved to Northern New York and i wanted to know if i have to change my nail technician license from Va to Ny's or i can just work with it? I was told i could work on the military base with any state license but what if i just want to work outside the base.Does anybody know a web site i can check on? Thanks for your helpIs my Nail Tech VA license valid in NY?
I was a nail tech about 5 years back, and I am almost positive that you have to retake the boards if you move to a different state. I bet if you look into a beauty school website they can get you the info you need if you don't get it here!www.nailsplash.com, it says there you have to be recertified when moving from state to state.Is my Nail Tech VA license valid in NY?
Check with the NY State Board of Cosmetology. Most states will let you transfer your license to their state.

No comments:

Post a Comment